Welcome to your passion!
Joyful Sounds Music Studio is a family-run music school where you can delight in the following:
- A wide variety of Kindermusik classes for newborns to 7 years
- Piano Lessons
- Fiddle Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Voice Lessons
- Children’s Chorale (ages 6-12)
- Beginner and Intermediate Concert Band for Home-schooled students.
Kindermusik International is the world’s leading publisher of music and movement curricula for parents and their children, ages newborn to 7 years old. More than 5,000 licensed educators use the Kindermusik curricula in more than 66 countries, reaching 1.5 million children. And we’re located right in your neighbourhood!!
Kindermusik International has more than 30 years of experience creating curricula based on new and proven research in child development. The award-winning books, music, games, and instruments nurture skills in the whole child: cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and language.
In a Kindermusik class, educators lead a group of parents and their children through joyful activities, using music and movement. Parents learn more about their child’s unique developmental process, and the shared learning experience creates a unique bond as the child associates learning with fun, musical play.
The learning process continues at home, guided by specially designed home materials.
- Movement and dance activities improve coordination and balance.
- One-on-one parent and child interaction nurtures self-esteem.
- Music-making and music listening activities develop self-discipline, as well as critical and creative thinking skills.